Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2013/11/27 19:57:23 UTC

Getting bug fixes into 4.3

While I was troubleshooting some bugs that appeared in my Palo Alto
Networks firewall integration, I found a bunch of bugs with the way that
the egress firewall rules were handled.

I have created an issue for these bugs:

I am not sure how these bugs should be resolved because I am not very
familiar with the underlying implementation of the egress rules.

Should I try to just work around the current issues in the egress rules
implementation for my specific plugin or should I create an issue for the
bugs in my plugin which is dependant on the egress bugs issue and set the
egress rule bugs issue as blocking the issue for my plugin?

Since we need to tie up all the loose ends for the 4.3 code base, I am not
sure the best way to handle this.  I believe the other plugins have
implemented workarounds for these issues, but I don't know that for sure.

Thanks,

Will

Re: Getting bug fixes into 4.3

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
I have compiled a list of bugs in this issue:

Will

RE: Getting bug fixes into 4.3

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.