Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alexander Farber <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/01 16:13:09 UTC

FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode: the “Allow” button click is passed to the application

Hello fellow Flex users,

has anybody already struggled with the "Allow" button click
being (wrongly) passed to the Flex web application as described at

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18558443/full-screen-interactive-mode-the-allow-button-click-is-passed-to-the-applicat

Maybe I could put a transparent Group underneath that system dialog,
but I am not sure how and esp. when (in which method)?

Thank you for any input
Alex

Re: FULL_SCREEN_INTERACTIVE mode: the ³Allow² button click is passed to the application

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 9/1/13 11:38 PM, "Alexander Farber" <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Alex,
>
>>>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18558443/full-screen-interactive-mode
>>>-the-allow-button-click-is-passed-to-the-applicat
>> Someone on StackOverflow suggested the FullScreenEvent?  Did you try
>>that?
>
>I will try that,
>
>do you please have an advice on what component in Flex
>suits best to serve as a "transparent layer"

PopUpManager uses a Sprite parented by the SystemManager

Posted by Alexander Farber <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alex,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 9/1/13 7:13 AM, "Alexander Farber" <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello fellow Flex users,
>
>has anybody already struggled with the "Allow" button click
>being (wrongly) passed to the Flex web application as described at
>
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18558443/full-screen-interactive-mode-t
>he-allow-button-click-is-passed-to-the-applicat
>
>Maybe I could put a transparent Group underneath that system dialog,
>but I am not sure how and esp. when (in which method)?
Someone on StackOverflow suggested the FullScreenEvent?  Did you try that?

-Alex