Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adrian Prezioso <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/19 18:13:02 UTC

Has anyone got Tomcat 4.0.2, IIS 5.0, and JDK1.2.2 to work?

I'm still having the same problem with TC4.0.2
(final), IIS 5.0, using JDK 1.2.2.  Under this setup,
the AJP13 connector throws an exception any time I
make a request.  It seems that the AJP13 connector
makes a call to java.net.Socket.setKeepAlive() - which
is only supplied in JDK 1.3.1.  The docs say that
Tomcat 4.0 supports JDK 1.2+ but I can't find any info
about what level of JDK the AJP13 connector requires.
Upgrading to JDK1.3.1 solves the problem, but my app
requires 1.2.2.

Any help would be appreciated.  Even if someone has
implemented this configuration, it would help to know
that the configuration is possible and proven!!

Thanks
Adrian

The following is the error I get:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.Socket: method
setKeepAlive(Z)V not found
	at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Ajp13Connector.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)