Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sundeep Prakash <sp...@tibco.com> on 2006/11/03 01:36:59 UTC

[DBCP] Does DBCP have any logging?

Hello,

I cant seem to get DBCP to spit out any logging at all. There doesn't
seem to be much doc on the website.. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Sundeep

Re: [DBCP] Does DBCP have any logging?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Henri Yandell" <fl...@gmail.com> writes:

+1

>Looking at the source, there's a smattering of System.out's, some
>System.err's in error conditions and a rarely used LogWriter (as part
>of the DriverManager spec).

>So not much. Once the next release can get out, I'm quite interested
>in adding commons-logging as a dependency and doing a solid
>debug/info/warn/error job on it.

>Hen

>On 11/2/06, Sundeep Prakash <sp...@tibco.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> I cant seem to get DBCP to spit out any logging at all. There doesn't
>> seem to be much doc on the website.. What am I missing?
>>

>> Thanks in advance
>>

>> Sundeep

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia

Re: [DBCP] Does DBCP have any logging?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.