Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com> on 2003/08/07 10:53:42 UTC

index.html.fr seems out of date

Greetings,

For now the only (or so) part of officialy french documentation is the
general index, and it seems quite out of date to me (URL :
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/index.html.fr , to be compared with
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/index.html.en).

I suggest this page be removed, since anyway all docs linked by it are in
english for now.

I have issued an uptodate - xmled translation for this page, as well as
every other docs in /manual (not including subdirs), but all these
translations are waiting to be reviewed. Two people accepted to review
them, but this is sumumertime ... :)

I am hoping to be able to send this translations on this ML soon anyway.

Vincent

--
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

Re: index.html.fr seems out of date

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 07/08/2003, at 10:53, Vincent Deffontaines wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> For now the only (or so) part of officialy french documentation is the
> general index, and it seems quite out of date to me (URL :
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/index.html.fr , to be compared with
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/index.html.en).
>
> I suggest this page be removed, since anyway all docs linked by it are
> in
> english for now.

Okay, 'cause it was the only html-only index file which was left, I
simply removed it.

> I have issued an uptodate - xmled translation for this page, as well as
> every other docs in /manual (not including subdirs), but all these
> translations are waiting to be reviewed. Two people accepted to review
> them, but this is sumumertime ... :)
> I am hoping to be able to send this translations on this ML soon
> anyway.

Great! Enjoy the summer.

Cheers,
Erik