Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mat <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 20:00:11 UTC

concurrent users simulation

Hi,

I just finished my server. Can anyone provide me a method to simulate the
concurrect users test? I open telnet on my pc however when it reaches 70, my
pc CPU usage is 100% and connection is hard to make. I wonder if it is my
server getting slow to accept the connections or it is because of my pc
limitation. How could I possible test my server maxiuam concurrent user with
low latency.

Thanks.

Re: concurrent users simulation

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
I don't know how to write python. Too bad.

Posted by jian wu <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Michael Grundvig <mi...@electrotank.com>.
We wrote our own load tester using MINA and ran it inside of JMeter. We
didn't like the JMeter piece in the end and so ripped it out. Now it's just
a straight MINA client with a series of properties files to manage the
various settings. Seems to work much better.

Mike

Posted by Roman Magarshak <rm...@nds.com>.
You can try various scripts using netcat
or simple to write a concurrent client.

--
Thank you in advance
        Roman.