Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by shomeier <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/06 17:26:17 UTC

Re: Camel route to MongoDB

Hi Tyler,

I am not sure if this is the cause of the problem but afaik Blueprint uses
proxies.
So when an optional component is not available Blueprint will block until
the service comes available or timeout. So if you are using Blueprint maybe
that is the cause. Maybe you can adjust the Blueprint behaviour in such a
case or decreasing the timeout (or even switch to DS/SCR).

But as I am not very familiar with Blueprint spec I am not sure if the
proxying can lead to such a behaviour you described.

Cheers
Sascha