Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Przemyslaw Madzik <pm...@hektor.umcs.lublin.pl> on 2007/09/27 13:29:07 UTC

group and project build definitions with different shedules

Hello,

I have project group with default build definition with one shedule
(DEFAULT_SHEDULE). In this group i have project with own (default) build
definition with other shedule (NIGHTLY_BUILD). But builds for this project
are fired on both shedules (indeeded different build definitions are used).
Is it possible to change continuum (1.1-beta-3) behaviour so only shedule
from project build definition will be active?

Regards,
PM

Re: group and project build definitions with different shedules

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
oh, yes. default build def is used only for forced build.

It isn't possible to unactivate a group build definition for a project. It will probably added later.
A workaround is to move your project to an other group

Emmanuel

Posted by Przemyslaw Madzik <pm...@hektor.umcs.lublin.pl>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.