Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by VENKATESH IYENGAR <vk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 21:27:55 UTC

ActiveMQ integration with ATG Dynamo 6.3

I am newbie to ActiveMQ and I need help/or instructions for setting up
ActiveMQ on ATG Dynamo 6.3. I dont want to use Dynamo's messaging service or
its PatchBay API.

Thanks

Re: ActiveMQ integration with ATG Dynamo 6.3

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 9/26/06, VENKATESH IYENGAR <vk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am newbie to ActiveMQ and I need help/or instructions for setting up
> ActiveMQ on ATG Dynamo 6.3. I dont want to use Dynamo's messaging service or
> its PatchBay API.

I've never used ATG Dynamo so can't really help a whole lot - but
typically you can use a JMS client in any JVM, its just a matter of
adding the jars to your classpath. If you want to support MDBs then
ATG Dynamo needs to support J2EE 1.4 so you can add the RAR
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/j2ee.html

if not just use the JMS client or use Message Driven POJOs or something
http://jencks.org/Message+Driven+POJOs

The other thing to be careful of is does ATG Dynamo add an old JMS API
version jar to the classpath? If so try replace this with 1.1 of JMS.
--

James
-------