Posted to users@maven.apache.org by so...@jpmorgan.com on 2004/07/14 19:59:48 UTC

maven-javadoc-plugin-1.6.1 and maven-1.0

FYI, Having a little issue with maven-1.0 and the
maven-javadoc-plugin-1.6.1: The  internal.javadoc.needed flag is never set
to true when maven multiproject:site -Dmaven.javadoc.debug=true is invoked,
and thus javadocs are never generated for any subprojects.  Also tried
maven javadoc:generate -Dmaven.javadoc.debug=true in the subproject as
well, but no javadocs were generated.  Reverted to maven-javadoc-plugin-1.5
and everything seems to be OK.

Do I have to explicity define the source files somewhere?  If so, shouldn't
it use the POM's definition of the source location?

-Gna

Re: maven-javadoc-plugin-1.6.1 and maven-1.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
need <package> in project.xml to match the packages of the files being
generated.