Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Francisco Carriedo Scher <fc...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/21 01:34:42 UTC

Strange behaviour, caching?

Hi there,

we are experiencing right now a strange behaviour when operating the
repository through Webdav. The scenario is the following:

- three repositories accessed in intervals (let's say intensive rithm of 10
hours day, then calm)
- the repository object and session are used within inAstances of Stateless
bean.
- a very simple logic to have basic fault tolerance is in place (empty
session.save() method is called prior to the real operation and the session
is renewed if there arise exceptions).

Now... After some hours / days / weeks, begins to happen that when saving a
file (node nt:file, jcr:data...) within a path, exceptions appear related
to other files / paths (previously transferred, but have nothing to do with
the current transfer). This happened some days ago and we checked the http
traffic with Wireshark, discovering that the save operation included  some
other operations (failed in the past, cached, not deleted, who knows...).

Is there any precedent or can someone provide some light?

Thank you very much for your time!