Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "shengyi.pan" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/24 04:08:31 UTC

Re: Implement the CombinerAggregator

you can see Storm's builtin operation Count:

https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/b2a8a77c3b307137527c706d0cd7635a6afe25bf/storm-core/src/jvm/storm/trident/operation/builtin/Count.java

it return the new object:

@Override
public Long combine(Long val1, Long val2) {
return val1 + val2;
}

2014-10-24

shengyi.pan