Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2015/04/27 14:42:08 UTC

[Discuss] Proposed New Docs structure for Wiki

Hi Devs,

We plan on changing the current Stratos wiki doc structure, so that it will
be more user friendly to our users. Two doc structures have been proposed
in [1]. Please take a look and vote for one. Also, do not hesitate to
provide suggestions on how to improve the doc structure further.

I am +1 for option 2.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X_gzkhOHO-JUo9hyFv2OeRguOsEuV9YIhIjnnTfUOgQ/edit#gid=1666487432

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.

Re: [Discuss] Proposed New Docs structure for Wiki

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Vishanth,

No, the quick installation guide has been added into the Quick Start Guide,
because in the Quick Start Guide we explain how to install and get started
in the shortest possible time in a testing environment.

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills