Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Luigi Selmi <lu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 11:29:25 UTC

NoConverterException

Hi all,

I nedd to attach a property with a literal value to a node and so I do as
in the following snippet

GraphNode node = new GraphNode(patentRef, graph);
node.addPropertyValue(SIOC.content, new PlainLiteralImpl("title and
abstract"));

Unfortunately I get the following exception

org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.NoConvertorException: No convertor
available for type class
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.PlainLiteralImpl
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.SimpleLiteralFactory.getConverterFor(SimpleLiteralFactory.java:310)
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.SimpleLiteralFactory.createTypedLiteral(SimpleLiteralFactory.java:285)
	at org.apache.clerezza.rdf.utils.GraphNode.addPropertyValue(GraphNode.java:487)
	at eu.fusepool.ecs.utils.PatentTextExtractor.addPropertyToNode(PatentTextExtractor.java:115)

I am using version 0.14-SNAPSHOT of rdf.utils artifact that contains
the classes that raise the exception. Could that depend on some error
in handling the string ?

Best

Luigi