Posted to users@maven.apache.org by laredotornado-3 <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 19:52:06 UTC

Possible to limit enforcer plugin to a lifecycle phase?

Hi,

I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  If my Maven run includes the "verify" phase, I want
to check to see if certain properties were included at the command line.
I've found the Maven enforcer plugin to be useful for this purpose
(guaranteeing things are included and conform to a certain value), but I
can't figure out how to adjust it to only check for these properties if the
Maven run includes the "verify" phase.

So for example, if someone runs "mvn clean test", I don't care if they
forgot to include the "tomcat.manager.url" property.

Thanks for any help along these lines, - Dave