Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2014/07/15 00:06:55 UTC

Re: camel-solr, SSL, and SolrCloud

As I stated in the Jira issue, Scott and I had a bit of a miscommunication.
The patch on this Jira issue was withdrawn, and instead I have a pull
request that hopefully is easier to digest.

Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6827
Pull Req: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/218:

The reason the changes are so extensive is because we spent most of our
development effort in making sure all of the Solr component's unit tests
worked against all three versions of a Solr server (http, https, and solr
cloud).

Regardless of the status of getting changes merged, please feel free to use
this modified component and give us any feedback. We'll be updating this
component as our projects require. So also feel free to send us any pull
requests.

Thanks!
-Doug

Doug Turnbull