Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by mk...@codamax.com on 2001/06/01 15:05:08 UTC

Re: SVG Broken

Giacomo,

  great, thanks for you help.

  This solved couple of my problems at once.

Mariano

giacomo <gi...@apache.org> wrote ..

[C2] [Patch] I18nTransformer, samples and docs

Posted by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru>.
This is the patch for the latest I18nTransformer2 and LangSelect action with
sitemap configuration. Samples and docs are a little updated too.

I've tested both samples: Simpl and XSP with the latest CVS snapshot in
Tomcat 3.3/4.0b5 - worked perfectly on either case.

Somethings wrong with the linefeed characters, so the translations file gave
a lot of differences, but it works.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.