Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 20:39:21 UTC

new committer: Bryan Higgins

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Cordova
has asked Bryan Higgins to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Re: new committer: Bryan Higgins

Posted by Benn Mapes <be...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Good work.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.