Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Dk Jack <dn...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/19 19:18:13 UTC

close

Hi,
I am trying to understand the ATS behavior when it receives a close from
the client. I would appreciate it if someone can point me in the code where
to start looking at to understand the behavior. Thanks.

Dk.

Re: close

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@apache.org>.
Look for references to t_state.client_info.keep_alive in HttpSM.
Specifically HttpSM::tunnel_handler_ua handles the case of closing the
connection connection in most non-error cases

Trying again, sending from the "right" email.