Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net> on 2003/02/14 18:04:48 UTC

Re: [Jelly] Charva Text Terminals Windowing Toolkit - another potential user interface taglibrary ?

Keep in  mind that it is lgpl, so it can not live at apache cvs..
So maybe a project on werken.com or sf for jelly-tags ?

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I hear you Stéphane. BTW Charva looks pretty cool in a low tech kinda way :)

Maybe as Martin said, there should be an SF project for any LGPL / GPL using
tag libraries (just like there's an external Maven-plugins project).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

From: "Stéphane Mor" <st...@yahoo.fr>