Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by kiran kadiyala <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/25 22:24:22 UTC

Passing parameters to my stsuts app

Hi All,

I'm having a strange problem passing parameters along
with the HTTP request. I've 6 parameters that I need
to pass to my struts action class.

In JMeter I added all the parameters and when I start
the test, Only the first 3 parameters seems to be
going along with the request. The values for the rest
are not displayed in my action class.

Is this an unusal behaviour or it it just the way
JMeter is?

Thanks,
kiran

Re: Passing parameters to my stsuts app

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
You can try adding a Tree Visualizer to see what JMeter sent for the
request.  JMeter should be sending all the parameters you specify.

-Mike

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 16:24, kiran kadiyala wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a strange problem passing parameters along
> with the HTTP request. I've 6 parameters that I need
> to pass to my struts action class.
>
> In JMeter I added all the parameters and when I start
> the test, Only the first 3 parameters seems to be
> going along with the request. The values for the rest
> are not displayed in my action class.
>
> Is this an unusal behaviour or it it just the way
> JMeter is?
>
> Thanks,
> kiran

Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>