Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/08/15 09:10:37 UTC

Re: Minor changes to Marvin tests for Netscaler

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 04:27:19AM +0000, Sowmya Krishnan wrote:
> I am planning to modify some of the Netscaler tests (test_netscaler_lb_algo, test_netscaler_lb_sticky, test_netscaler_lb) in our integration suite to include adding of NS device in the setUpClass(). And remove the device in tearDownClass(). Currently this is not consistently done across all test suites causing few of those tests to fail since the NS gets shared across multiple test suites.
> The only issue we might hit with this change is that if the network using the NS isn't cleaned up due to some reason, NS doesn't get cleaned up. But since we are deleting the account which created the network, I don't think we would run into this issue often.
>
> Also since adding device is covered as part of setup, I think we can remove the test case which separately tests adding the device. I can move one of the asserts done in this test to another related test.
>
> If this is ok, I'll make the changes and submit for review. Any comments?

Thanks for working on this. I'm okay with this change. I presume we'll
still need to have 3-4 VPXs in standby to be added to these tests suites?

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

RE: Minor changes to Marvin tests for Netscaler

Posted by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com>.

We would need 3 VPXs across all test suites.