Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jan Ziniewicz <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 11:10:43 UTC

Dealing with many forms

Hi, I am writing my first Struts application, and have some problems with
it.

Some part of my app, gets data from database, fills appropriate form,
displays it and, if user changed the form, writes data back to database.

Another functionality is: get whole webpage (including form)from database,
fill it with data and if user changes it, write changed data back to
database. It was done with Jsp and JavaScript. Writing ActionForm for each
form would be senseless because part of functionality of the app is that
any user can submit new forms.

And now the problem: Some devices do not deal with JavaScript well (some
palmtops, cellphones etc). And my app must run properly on them. So, is
there any way to do the task above without JavaScript?
--
Pozdrawiam, Janek Ziniewicz
gg:902858