Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Heba Farouk <He...@bibalex.org> on 2007/11/12 14:02:03 UTC

solr range query

Hello,

I would like to use solr  to return ranges of searches on an integer
field, if I wrote in the url  offset:[0 TO 10], it returns documents
with offset values 0, 1, 10 only  but I want to return the range 0,1,2,
3, 4 ....,10. How can I do that with solr

Thanks in advance

 Best regards,

Heba Farouk

Software Engineer

Bibliotheca Alexandrina

Re: solr range query

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On Nov 12, 2007 8:02 AM, Heba Farouk <He...@bibalex.org> wrote:
> I would like to use solr  to return ranges of searches on an integer
> field, if I wrote in the url  offset:[0 TO 10], it returns documents
> with offset values 0, 1, 10 only  but I want to return the range 0,1,2,
> 3, 4 ....,10. How can I do that with solr

Use fieldType="sint" (sortable int... see the schema.xml), and reindex.

-Yonik