Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2018/04/23 13:15:21 UTC

[VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Hi all,

I would like to call a vote on the Felix Converter version 1.0.0.
The Converter implements chapter 707 of the new OSGi R7 Compendium
Specifications which can be found here:
https://osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/util.converter.html

As the OSGi R7 API is now available in Maven Central as released artifacts,
the release of the Felix Converter can take place.

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1218/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1218 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Best regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
I apologise, I didn't read David's email properly. Since the spec JARs are
already released, there is no problem.

+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1 nonbinding

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

David Bosschaert wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Here's my +1

David

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards
Pierre

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Tim

Re: [VOTE] Felix Converter 1.0.0

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Great to see the converter being released. It is necessary for the upcoming
Aries RSA release.

+1 (non binding)

Christian

> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> Le 23 avr. 2018 à 17:16, à 17:16, davidb@apache.org a écrit:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I would like to call a vote on the Felix Converter version 1.0.0.
> >The Converter implements chapter 707 of the new OSGi R7 Compendium
> >Specifications which can be found here:
> >https://osgi.org/specification/osgi.cmpn/7.0.0/util.converter.html
> >
> >As the OSGi R7 API is now available in Maven Central as released
> >artifacts,
> >the release of the Felix Converter can take place.
> >
> >Staging repositories:
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1218/
> >
> >You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
> >signatures:
> >http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
> >
> >Usage:
> >sh check_staged_release.sh 1218 /tmp/felix-staging
> >
> >Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> >[ ] +1 Approve the release
> >[ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> >This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> >Best regards,
> >
> >David

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de