Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Winston Wolff <st...@obsidiancore.com> on 2003/11/05 18:08:33 UTC

Subversion on Mac OS X Panther (2)

Any tips on installing Subversion on a new Panther box?  The Fink
website (http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/svn) says there is
no version for 10.3.

-winston

Re: Subversion on Mac OS X Panther (2)

Posted by "R. Welz" <r_...@gmx.de>.
Hello.
I downloaded the tarball for svn and Apache 2.0.48 and it was not too
much hassle to ./configure make and make install it myself.
Do Apache first, install it in /usr/local/Apache_2_0_48 then install
svn.

Greetings,
Robert

Posted by Christian Schaffner <ch...@users.sourceforge.net>.