Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jyoti Venkatesh <Jy...@NIIT-Tech.com> on 2010/09/03 09:01:13 UTC

deploying applications in couchdb

Hello,

I have been investigating on deploying application in couchdb. Wanted to know few info regarding the same.

1. Is couchApp the onlyway to deploy applications in couchdb?

2. what kind of applications can be deployed in couchdb? Is it only javascript/HTML pages ?

Regards
Jo

________________________________
DISCLAIMER

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged, subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this mail. We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its affiliate(s).

RE: deploying applications in couchdb

Posted by Jyoti Venkatesh <Jy...@NIIT-Tech.com>.
I found that i can deploy everything from my war into the attachments folder of couchapp except the files in web-inf folder.
What will happen to the files in web-inf ?

thanx
jo

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Jyoti Venkatesh
<Jy...@niit-tech.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been investigating on deploying application in couchdb. Wanted to know few info regarding the same.
..
> 2. what kind of applications can be deployed in couchdb? Is it only javascript/HTML pages ?

You can attach and server images as well

--
xmpp: pma AT altlinux DOT org

Posted by "Mikhail A. Pokidko" <mi...@gmail.com>.