Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Waqaas Rahman <wa...@apoapsis.com> on 2001/10/16 09:48:28 UTC

log4j

Hi I am having compilation problems when doing a build using ant,
complaining that the package org.apache.log4j does not exist.

We are using apache/tomcat. I have the log4j.jar and the log4j-
core.jar files in the lib directory as well as an org directory which
contains all the log4j code.

I have also got a .lcf file in the classes directory within
tomcat/webapps......../classes directory.

Could you please guide me as to what i am doing wrong and
please dont hesitate to email me if you need any more information.

Your help will be most appreciated.

thankyou

Waqaas Rahman
Apoapsis
1st Floor, 102 Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9GE
Office: +44 (020) 7001 2863
Fax: +44 (020) 7001 2801
Mobile: +44 (0)7957 943024
www.apoapsis.com