Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sean Correia <Se...@eaw.com> on 2003/04/18 21:45:10 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Host or Virtual Directory

Make sure you restart Apache if you change the httpd.conf file.

Cheers,
Sean

Posted by Joe Apache <ap...@productivitymedia.com>.
Do you want the site to be on a different URL or third-level domain
name?  If so you must setup your virtual host... if not then place the
files in the /Library/WebServer/Document folder and restart Apache with:

apachectl restart

If that does not help... explain further.