Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kasim ahmed <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/19 14:21:42 UTC

maven+clearcase integration

I am planning to integrate Clearcase UCM(under dynamic view) with Maven.

1) I found that Maven SCM is partially implemented for clearcase. Is there
are any still issue with this? what is meaning partailly implemented SCM?

2) How compatable Clearcase with Maven?

3)Any issues or limitation with this 2 tools integration?

4)Maven docs says that it is not possible to use SCM plugin features like
creating tags (applying labels), creating Change logs, and so on.

5) where can i find good document to integrate Maven with clearcase?. Apache
site have given, but it is not very clear for beginners.