Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/22 20:30:00 UTC

Downloading Files Aproaches

Hi could someone guide me a bit on where can I find information on ways to
Download Files.

Specially AJAX ways.

Sorry to be so insistent (3rd mail) on the subject but I found it to be
difficult to research.

Thanks,

f(t)

Re: Downloading Files Aproaches

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see how Link generates a callback url back to itself...

-igor

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
more please?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.