Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by yangguo2020 <tw...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/28 21:04:48 UTC

Disable the SOAP formatting

Hi all,

I am using Axis 1.1 to publish my webservice; however I realize the soap
response generated by the Axis will be autoformated (eg with indent, next
line of the tag). Is it possible to disable such a decoration since my
client expected the soap response without any formatting eg the return may
just in one line?

Is there any configurable param that i can set in the WSDD files to disable
such a formatting?

Thanks

Re: Disable the SOAP formatting

Posted by yangguo2020 <tw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have tried that before, I define the param <parameter
name="disablePrettyXML" value="true"/> in the <globalConfiguration> tag;
however I still notice that the soap response is also be decorated.

Posted by yangguo2020 <tw...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I managed to disable the pretty print by upgrading the axis version from 1.1
to 1.4 and also applying param configuration that is suggested by Mike.

Posted by Mike Krell <mk...@gmail.com>.