Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jaypax Ginete <ki...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 03:35:37 UTC

Error on contributeMasterObjectProvider: org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/util/LockSupport

Running Tapestry5.3.4 generated from a Maven artifact. Since I'm using
Hibernate I changed my POM from tapestry-core to tapestry-hibernate then
added Hibernate dependencies. Ran jetty:run and the app bootstraps OK.

The problem is when I add either Tynamo's Tapestry-security or Got5's
Tapestry-jquery (or both). When I run jetty:run it doesn't bootstrap and
throws the exception.

Attached a more detailed exception report.

Re: Error on contributeMasterObjectProvider: org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/util/LockSupport

Posted by pardue <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pardue <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaypax Ginete <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com>.
Check your class path.  You likely have duplicate or mixed versions of
jars introduced by Maven figuring out which artifact versions to
include.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Jaypax Ginete <ki...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Running Tapestry5.3.4 generated from a Maven artifact. Since I'm using
> Hibernate I changed my POM from tapestry-core to tapestry-hibernate then
> added Hibernate dependencies. Ran jetty:run and the app bootstraps OK.
>
> The problem is when I add either Tynamo's Tapestry-security or Got5's
> Tapestry-jquery (or both). When I run jetty:run it doesn't bootstrap and
> throws the exception.
>
> Attached a more detailed exception report.

Jonathan Barker
ITStrategic

Re: Error on contributeMasterObjectProvider: org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/util/LockSupport

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
I never used Tapestry-hibernate, but I think you should have both tapestry-core and tapestry-hibernate as dependencies,
it is not either-or.  That works correctly with tapestry-jpa, which is what I am using.