Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by nitin sharma <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/17 07:16:03 UTC

Kafka AdminClient

Hi All,

My requirement is to automate "Partition Rebalance" through java APIs,
rather than .sh scripts.

I am in assumption that Kafka AdminClient (0.11.0 v) have these features
and hence kindly let me know if it is TRUE.

Also, if AdminCLient API are  document on net then kindly guide me to the
link. i couldn't find much so far.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Sharma.

Re: Kafka AdminClient