Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Slaybaugh Laura J IHMD <Sl...@ih.navy.mil> on 2003/01/17 18:21:27 UTC

[axis] beanMapping and deploy.wsdd help

Hello,

I'm using the following wsdd to deploy a service that uses a custom class.
Or rather, that's what I'm trying to do.  When I actually deploy with
AdminClient, it seems to process the file, but never actually makes the
service available.  I know the problem lies somewhere in the beanMapping
because if I remove that tag, I can at least deploy the service, but I"m not
quite sure what the problem is.  I copied the wsdd from the ProcessOrder
example available with Axis and just changed the names of the service and
classes.  Is there some subtlety I'm missing here?

Any advice?

Thanks,
Laura

 <service name="PPService" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="PPServer"/>

   <beanMapping qname="myNS:AssetData" xmlns:myNS="urn:PPServer"
               languageSpecificType="AssetData"/>

 </service>

</deployment>