Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/12 23:32:00 UTC

org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi.CeliHttpTest hangs

Hi,

I am trying to build Stanbol from a clean local repo, also to better
verify references to parent poms and related issues, but the process
goes on smmothly until this test, which hanged.

I stopped the process and relaunched it with -rf
:org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi and, after this output:

22:25:49,893 DEBUG [LanguageIdentifierClientHTTP] Request to
http://linguagrid.org/LSGrid/ws/language-identifier took 981ms
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.507 sec
Running org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi.classification.impl.CeliClassificationEnhancementEngineTest
22:25:50,021 WARN  [Utils] no CELI license key configured for this
Engine, a guest account will be used (max 100 requests per day). Go on
http://linguagrid.org for getting a proper license key.

it hanged again.
I guess it is trying to connect to a remote service,

It may be because of some firewalls in my actual  sub network (don't
know which port is invoked by the test, if it is an http port it
should pass without problems).

Now, if I remember correctly we decided that tests should not rely on
remote services, but since I have been not much active in the last
period I probably missed something.

Any hint?

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi.CeliHttpTest hangs

Posted by Alessio Bosca <al...@celi.it>.
Hi Enrico and Rupert,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, the server hosting our services crashed
during the weekend and the backup procedure that should restart it failed.
The services are now again online and the tests are working again. I'm
working to fix the problem on the server in order to avoid future
inconveniences

Alessio

--
Alessio Bosca, Ph.D.

Re: org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.celi.CeliHttpTest hangs

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

--
Enrico Daga