Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kasi, Anand" <An...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2006/03/27 09:23:02 UTC

Logging soap requests and responses

Hi everyone,

I posted this question in the user message board, but got no response.
So, I am posting in the axis developer list.

I have created the proxy stubs using WSDL2JAVA. I was wondering how I
could log all the outgoing soap requests and the incoming soap responses
from the client side code. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Anand

Re: [Axis2] Logging soap requests and responses

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Add a module with two logging handlers.

One handler will log all the outgoing messages and the other will log
all the incoming messages.

To know better abt writing a logging module, look here :
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/userguide4.html#MyService_with_a_Logging_Module

-- Chinthaka