Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mahesh bhasme <mb...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/22 09:52:46 UTC

how to control jmeter threads during run time.

Hi,

I am new to jmeter and using jmeter for load testing. Through jmeter we are
verifying maximum concurrent session for our web product. Here while
running load test ,we want to control threads as per user input in run
time. As there any way to do this in jmeter feature or plugin?

Thanks for help

MAhesh

Re: how to control jmeter threads during run time.

Posted by mahesh bhasme <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,  Thanks for input.. I will try it by  throughput controlling using
bsh script.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See also

http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html#beanshell_server

which shows how you can vary the load during a long-running test.

Posted by Lorenzo Fundaró <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hello mahesh,

Posted by mahesh bhasme <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lorenz,