Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by EM...@netscape.net on 2005/08/02 20:51:54 UTC

Apache/mod_perl based file management

I've been doing some searching through apache.org and sourceforge to see if I could locate a web based file management app (similar to Xythos WFS) that runs on Apache, Linux and mod_perl.

If anyone knows of such a product I'd greatly appreciate if you could pass me an email with the info.

Thanks

Erich

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Re: Apache/mod_perl based file management

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
EMarkert@netscape.net wrote:
> I've been doing some searching through apache.org and sourceforge to see if I could locate a web based file management app (similar to Xythos WFS) that runs on Apache, Linux and mod_perl.
>
> If anyone knows of such a product I'd greatly appreciate if you could pass me an email with the info.
>
> Thanks
>
> Erich
Possibly,

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_dav.html