Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org> on 2016/09/06 15:36:21 UTC

Aurora 0.16.0 release

Hi Aurorans,

I plan to kick off the 0.16.0 release some time later this week. Please let
me know if there are any outstanding patches you'd like to ship before this
release.

Thanks!

Joshua

Re: Aurora 0.16.0 release

Re: Aurora 0.16.0 release

Posted by Joshua Cohen <jc...@apache.org>.
I want to ship https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1767 before I
cut 0.16.0. Once I get that in and you get your change in I'll cut the
release.

Re: Aurora 0.16.0 release

Posted by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org>.

Re: Aurora 0.16.0 release