Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/09/05 01:09:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release log4j 1.2.12

The Logging Services PMC has voted to release log4j 1.2.12 as an official
release of the Logging Services project.  The voting was as follows:

Curt Arnold: +1
Nicko Cadell: +1
Scott Deboy: +1
Yoav Shapira: +1
Mark Womack: +1

Tomorrow I will look at releasing the binaries via that normal release
mirrors and updating the Logging Services website accordingly.

-Mark

Posted by Mark Womack <wo...@adobe.com>.
I'll be working on this tonight, fyi.

-Mark