Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ch...@TravelChannel.com on 2009/03/26 19:59:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Question about no case on RewriteRule

Guys,

I have a strange issue going on, I have several rewrite rules that are set up like this

RewriteRule ^/gototheweb     http://www.mydomain.com/some/on/mysite/theweb [NC,R=301]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/gototheweb

The problem I got is that when users try to enter in GOTOTHEWEB, they are getting page can't be found. I thought that the MC fixed that?

Any clues why this is happen?

CHUCK PAYNE | System Administrator

TRAVEL CHANNEL MEDIA
3700 Mansell Rd, Suite 500
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Office: 404-269-5533
Blackberry: 770-940-7765
email:chuck.payne@travelchannel.com

CATCH IT  |  travelchannel.com

Need IT help?  Go to http://Keystoneweb.corp.cox.com
Or contact us at Support@TravelChannel.com / 301-244-7777
Cox Communications Help Desk (24 X 7 X 365): 800-637-3545
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom (or entity to which) it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, copying, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The contents of this message may contain personal views that are not the views of The Travel Channel, L.L.C.