Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Sam (Stephen Samuel)" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 16:28:04 UTC

Camel Routes across JVMs

Hi,

What's the best practice for having routes communicate across VMs?
Specifically speaking I want an application to send messages to
another on a separate server and the 2nd server to process those
messages in its own camel route.

Re: Camel Routes across JVMs

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
You can also use pub/sub feature of redis http://redis.io/topics/pubsub

I am working on a camel-redis component and we are also planning to use
this feature of redis to send notifications between apps. The connector is
still WIP but will be ready soon hopefully.

https://github.com/bibryam/camel-redis

Bilgin

Re: Camel Routes across JVMs

Posted by "Sam (Stephen Samuel)" <sa...@gmail.com>.