Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/29 16:10:33 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.12.0

Hi,

I just found the camel-netty4 and camel-example-servlet-tomcat-blueprintweb module's version is not changed when I released the Camel 2.12.0.
So I had to cancel this vote as I need to do the release cut again.
I just setup the camel-2.12.x branch for the new coming up release. Please just merge the critical patch into this branch and don't break the build, as I'm planing to do recut in next 10 hours if there is no any other objection.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.12.0

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, the voting still works.
Please ignore my first vote cancel email.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
What about considering developing in progress work on a branch and only
merge it to a stable branch (master or maintenance) when ready? Using
branches is much easier with git and was one of the reasons to migrate
to git.

My $0.02,
Hadrian

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.