Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> on 2006/08/07 13:29:02 UTC

ActiveMQResourceAdapter and vm://localhost transport

Hi,

Is it possible to use vm://localhost transport to connect to AMQ using
ActiveMQResourceAdapter? If I use it in this description

<bean id="jmsResourceAdapter"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter" depends-on="broker">
	<property name="serverUrl">
		<value>vm://localhost</value>
	</property>
</bean>

I can't consume any messages but if I replace vm://localhost with
tcp://localhost:port all works fine

Eugene Prokopiev

Re: ActiveMQResourceAdapter and vm://localhost transport

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
You may be creating 2 embedded brokers if you are not careful about
your lifecycles and dependencies in your spring.xml

--

James
-------