Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2003/04/02 16:02:41 UTC

RE: Problem with buildNormalContext() in a JspPortletAction.

You need to call it manually from your action do* action event methods.  buildNormalContext is only called if no other event is invoked.  This is due to the fact the build* methods are invoked from within the doPerform() method of JspPortletAction/VelocityPortletAction.  doPerform is only called if no other action event is requested.

* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *