Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/03/07 01:54:32 UTC

Re: Changes to requesting a PERSISTENT file system in Cordova-Android

bump. my $0.02. we have two choices: relative or protocol handler.

rel means devs have to construct paths from (brittle) strings and
concatenating ... using app ids, etc. less extensible.

i'd like to push we gun for protocol handlers for app level and root to start:

app://
root://

in the future we could add discovery for things like:

sdcard://

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
>Remember that. Maybe we throw this to a vote?

+1

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.