Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2011/02/01 00:10:24 UTC

Re: Hadoop-common-trunk-Commit is failing since 01/19/2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Konstantin Shvachko
<sh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Anybody with gcc active could you please verify if the problem is caused by
> HADOOP-6864.

I can build common trunk just fine on CentOS 5.5 including native.

I think the issue is somehow isolated to the build machines. Anyone know
what OS they've got? Or can I swing an account on the box where the failures
are happening?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon