Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Anurag Gujral <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 01:36:52 UTC

weird error when connecting to cassandra mbean proxy

Hi All,
 I have written a code for connecting to mbean server runnning on cassandra
node.
I get the following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
    at $Proxy1.getReadOperations(Unknown Source)
    at
com.smeet.cassandra.CassandraJmxHttpServerMy.<init>(CassandraJmxHttpServerMy.java:72)
    at
com.smeet.cassandra.CassandraJmxHttpServerMy.main(CassandraJmxHttpServerMy.java:77)
Caused by: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
org.apache.cassandra.service:type=StorageProxy
    at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1118)
    at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getAttribute(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:679)
    at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.getAttribute(JmxMBeanServer.java:672)
    at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1427)
    at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(RMIConnectionImpl.java:90)

I have attached the code file.

Cassandra is running on the port I am trying to connect to .

Please Suggest
Thanks
Anurag

Re: weird error when connecting to cassandra mbean proxy

Posted by Narendra Sharma <na...@gmail.com>.
The correct object name is "org.apache.cassandra.db:type=StorageProxy"

-Naren

--
Narendra Sharma
Solution Architect