Posted to user@click.apache.org by dian <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 05:41:45 UTC

Get List Value From Table Control

Hello All,

I want to make web page that can store data temporary in Table Control
before I send into dbase.
So if I add data I store in Table Control for temporary and Data in Table
must be add new data or I can remove to.

in ASP.NET I can get all value from Table GridView an store on DataTable.
How can I do this on Click ?

thx

Re: Get List Value From Table Control

Posted by dian <di...@gmail.com>.